Thursday 30 May 2013

I pimped up my 'let me tell you a story' video




The above video was uploaded to vimeo, 'cos I thought it would be a good idea to test two of the best hosting platforms for videos rather than rely on one

You see, just the other day someone contacted me to say 'your video is showing private' on your home-page

Arghhhh!

Back to Thriving for positivity me thinks, then I thought "There's Vimeo, I'll go there" so I did - oh before that I did visit YouTube and reset the viewing preference for anybody to view - Why would I want to make my intro private, unless it had something to do with my story and sitting on the toilet?

So, I'm going to treat this as a 1/2 a blog rather than a full one because I've set myself the grand task of at least one or more a day, based on my observations, life and what pops into my inbox as well as the funny stories I read about on FaceBook, especially where my friends are concerned - there's so much material out there it can be challenging to choose, however ...

If you have something you'd like me to discuss or go through just drop me a line

The comments box below is open for anyone to reply - good, bad or ugly, I really don't mind so long as you keep it family friendly and clean :)

Oh and as always feel free to share

Until next time - have a thriving day

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gary..my story (which probably should be told as you have done) is that I was offering head/neck and shoulder massages in a tea room, when a man walked in wearing a T shirt, ripped jeans and walking a large dog on a rope lead.
    "If he sits down here people wont want massages!"
    So I tried to ignore him hoping he'd drink quickly and go out.
    He saw my banner and asked for a massage.
    "Oh well at least I'll get a couple of quid."
    He enjoyed the massage, but insisted in sitting down.
    "Oh well, guess I'd better strike up conversation right."
    Turns out he's an emissary for a Sheik and a renowned photographer and teacher starting his own UK business.He invited me to his studio..we're just finishing a set of Four T'ai Chi videos and he has taken the shots of me on Facebook using new Green Screen techniques. Meeting him has changed everything here just as in your story and I'd love to introduce the two of you and invite you to visit our networking group sometime here in Leamington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ernie, fantastic story ... Capture it on video, which it looks as if you are. I've sent an email reply offline, it would be great to meet up soon ... Just let me know best dates and times and I'll be there ... Cheers,

    Gary

    ReplyDelete